Incredible membership, great price, and great building hours
Join the Michigan Tech Student Development Complex (SDC) for access to most of our incredible facilities and services—our renowned fitness center, swimming pool, climbing wall, racquetball courts, multipurpose room, and more. Members also enjoy discounts on adult and youth HuskiesFit programs. Take the SDC Virtual Tour.
Annual members also enjoy the following great benefits:
- 20 percent discount off adult HuskiesFit program fees
- 10 percent discount off youth HuskiesFit program fees
- Complimentary mini lockers are available in the Fitness Center and Pool area (ideal for ID's, wallets, phones, etc.)
- Towel service
- Access to spacious locker rooms with showers and saunas. Lockers available for rent.
- Complimentary sports equipment issue at Information Desk.
ANNUAL CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT RATES
|Corporate Group Sizes||Discount||Single||Spouse||
Child (age 4-18 w/ family membership)
- * All participants must be current employees (or dependent if applicable) of the company initiating a corporate purchase.
- Each business must designate a company liaison for general communication purposes.
- All corporate memberships are annual and must be purchased on the same cycle. The liaison collects information for each family order and provides to the SDC. Individual family orders are created at the SDC Ticket Office and payment is required before membership is activated.
- Additional purchases must be approved by both the company liaison and Michigan Tech Recreation.
- Current SDC members must honor their active membership before becoming eligible to purchase a corporate rate.
- Corporate memberships are non-refundable and full payment is due at time of sale.
- Corporate members are subject to policies and procedures of the Student Development Complex and Michigan Technological University.
- Children under three are admitted free.
- Adult supervision is required for children under age 12. Fitness Center participants must be 16 years old for admittance without a parent. Children between ages 12-15 must have parental supervision while in the Fitness Center and must purchase a SDC personal training session prior to admittance to the Fitness Center.
- SDC CUSTOMER PARKING REGULATIONS - Lot 22 has a two-hour parking limit Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Customers may purchase daily ($5) and weekly ($20) parking passes at Transportation Services, 1st floor Administration Building. SDC members may purchase 12-month parking passes ($30) at the SDC Ticket Office.
- The SDC is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Please do not leave valuables unattended.