Incredible membership and great building hours
Michigan Tech students have access to most of our incredible facilities—our renowned fitness center, swimming pool, climbing wall, racquetball courts, multipurpose room, and more—through student fees. Michigan Tech student spouse/partner and dependents also have access to the facilities at a discounted price. Take the SDC Virtual Tour.
- Purchase student-spouse and student-dependent cards and memberships at the SDC Ticket Office.
- Children under three are admitted free.
- Adult supervision is required for children under age 12. Fitness Center participants must be 16 years old for admittance without a parent. Children between ages 12-15 must have parental supervision while in the Fitness Center and must purchase a SDC personal training session prior to admittance to the Fitness Center.
- SDC CUSTOMER PARKING REGULATIONS - Lot 22 has a two-hour parking limit Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- The SDC is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Please do not leave valuables unattended.
Michigan Tech students also enjoy the following great benefits:
- Complimentary mini lockers are available in the Fitness Center and Pool area (ideal for ID's, wallets, phones, etc.)
- Access to spacious locker rooms with showers and saunas. Lockers available for rent. Towel service is also available for an additional fee.
- Complimentary sports equipment issue at Information Desk.
- Discounted pricing on Huskiesfit Programs
|Spouse (w/ID)||Dependent (w/ID)|
|Two consecutive semesters||Free||$130||$130|
For more information on campus life, fitness and recreation, visit Fitness and Recreation.
For more information on Experience Tech, visit Experience Tech.