2019-2020 Schedule: September 4, 2019 - March 25, 2020
- Wednesdays, 12:00-12:50pm
No public hockey November 27, December 25, January 1, 8, March 11. There will be a reduced schedule during the University Thanksgiving, Holiday and Spring Breaks. Schedule TBD.
- Free to SDC members, Michigan Tech Students, Faculty, Staff & Goalies
- $5 General Public
Entry to ice requires a wristband from the SDC Ticket Office. Payment and member/student/staff verification will be handled there.
No skate rental available. Full equipment recommended.
Obey the rules or you could lose your skating privileges.
- No sitting on boards.
- No throwing objects on ice (ie snowballs).
- You must have ice skates on at all times when you are on the ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on ice.
- No abusive or profane language.
- We are not responsible for personal belongings.
- No tobacco (smoked or chew).
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED FOR YOUR SAFETY AND EQUAL ENJOYMENT OF THE FACILITY.