2019 Summer Schedule - June 9 - August 18
- Sundays, 4:00-5:50 p.m.
(No public skating July 7, 14, 21.)
- Free to SDC members and Michigan Tech Students
- Included in same day SDC day pass purchase
- $5/person (skating only)
Entry to ice requires a wristband from the SDC Ticket Office. Payment and member/student verification will be handled there.
No skate rental available.
Obey the “Skate Guards” instructions or you could lose your skating privileges.
It is recommended that all skaters wear a helmet when on the ice.
- No sitting on boards.
- Don’t skate against traffic.
- No chase or tag games.
- No throwing objects on ice (ie snowballs).
- No hockey (passing a puck or ball on ice).
- Figure skating tricks should be done in the center, not on the edges.
- No pushing or pulling.
- No trains or conga lines.
- You must have ice skates on at all times when you are on the ice.
- No food or beverages allowed on ice.
- No abusive or profane language.
- We are not responsible for personal belongings.
- No speed skating.
- No tobacco (smoked or chew).
THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED FOR YOUR SAFETY AND EQUAL ENJOYMENT OF THE FACILITY.