- Strollers are permitted on the track but must have clean/dry wheels and carried into the SDC from parking lot.
- Children under the age of 7 are not permitted to use the track.
- Children Ages 7 – 11 may use the track with an SDC membership or track
pass and must be under the direct supervision of an adult (child must be by parent or guardian’s side at all times).
- Children Ages 12 years and older are permitted to use the track without a parent or guardian with the purchase of an SDC membership or track
- Proper attire is required, including appropriate clean/dry indoor shoes.
- For safety purposes, walkers/runners should stay in the designated lanes and be aware and courteous of all other track users around them.
- No spectators are allowed on the track.
- Misconduct on the indoor track will result in immediate dismissal and removal from SDC.