September 5 - November 9, 2019
Registration closes Tuesday, September 3!
Open to Boys and Girls , Grades K-6
Post-Game Skill Development Clinics
(45 minutes - 30 minutes skills, 15 minutes with pen pals)
Directly following these matches:
- Thursday, September 5, 7:00 p.m. vs Southwest Minnesota State (home opener) - passing
- Saturday, September 7, 7:00 p.m. vs Upper Iowa - attacking
- Tuesday, September 24, 7:00 p.m. vs Northern Michigan - setting
- Saturday, September 28, 4:00 p.m. vs Lake Superior State - serving
- Saturday, October 12, 4:00 p.m. vs Ashland - review & games
- Saturday, November 9, 3:00 p.m. vs Northwood - review & games
Home Match "Total Experience"
- Free admission (wear your club T-shirt!) - Reminder - parents must pay to attend.
- Special cheering section
- Post-game autograph session with the players
Pen Pals with the Team
Registration closes Tuesday, September 3.
Register at the SDC Ticket Office, by phone at 487-2073 or online. Each participant will be required to have signed liability waiver and concussion awareness form on file at the Ticket Office before participation in the LHVC will be permitted.
For more information, contact Michigan Tech Volleyball at 906-487-2595.