Trail are getting better everyday. The trail workers are currently out fixing a section of walkabout to gain access to Mill Road, Yew Too and Sleeping Bear. Next they will finish the area at the bottom of Just Mite and Don't Think.
Caution - trail workers out on trails most days. Watch for hazards and tread lightly on wet areas
|Time Trial||Good||2.1 km||Hairy Toad||Wet||3.5 km|
|Lotsa Rocksa||Wet||1.8 km||Sure Wood||Good||1.2 km|
|Inner Core||Wet||1.4 km||Dirt Jumps||Wet/flooded|
|Dual Slalom||Good||Pump Track||Excellent|
|Dont Think||Good||0.9 km||Just Mite||Good||0.8 km|
|Outer Limits||Good||3.1 km||Twilight Zone||Good||2.3 km|
|Inner Peace||Good||2.6 km||Bobsled||Good||0.7 km|
|Walkabout||Construction/closed||1.5 km||Yew Too||wet||1.3 km|
|Sleeping Bear||wet||.5 km||Hillside||Good||2.3 km|
|Edwards||Good||2.0 km||Gonzo||wet||1.3 km|
|Pumphouse||Good||.4 km||River Trail||Good||1.4 km|
|Troll Loop||Wet||1.8 km||Ent Loop||Wet||0.9 km|
|Ring Loop||Wet||1.1 km||Hobbit Loop||Wet||0.7 km|
|Gnome Loop||Wet||0.9 km||Elf Loop||Wet||1.7 km|
- All trails will be groomed daily as needed. Starting with the Upper Trails finished by 8am then working our way east. Tolkien Trails will be groomed early afternoon if needed. Grooming patterns may change if our Nordic Team puts in a special request for training.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for trail maintenance or concerns. We will fix the issue promptly.
- Safety Note: Please do not ride the wrong way on trails. Trails with steep hills are intended to be one direction to avoid collisions and injury. One-way trails have a Do Not Enter sign posted on the wrong-way trail entrance. Please keep a lookout for these signs and stay safe on the trails!
- Remember - Dogs must be kept to Isle Royale, Superior Loop and Tolkien Trails on leash only.
- Snowshoe trails include Isle Royale, Superior Loop, Tolkien Trails and River Loop.
- Snow Bikes (Fat Tire) may ride on Isle Royale, Superior, Tolkien and River Loops.
- Lights on at 5am and will turn off at 9:30pm
Thank you for supporting the Michigan Tech Trails by purchasing a membership or day pass!